Marketing & Sales Management Study Programs
We are a comprehensive provider of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in Marketing & Sales, which are both business oriented and academically sound. We offer the following study programs:
- Bachelor’s program Marketing & Sales (German*)
- Master’s program Marketing & Sales Management (German*)
Thanks to the highest quality of the professional training in terms of teaching content and practical orientation, the study programs have been internationally accredited by the International Advertising Association (IAA) with “IAA Approved” since 2016.
Bachelor’s graduates slip smoothly into their careers as marketing all-rounders in a digitized consumer society, while Master’s graduates are trained to become managers of tomorrow. They shape their careers in areas such as:
- Digital marketing and sales management
- Brand management and product management
- Customer relationship management
- Direct and dialog marketing
- Sales management, area management and (key) account management
- Market and social research
- Management consulting or consulting in an advertising agency
We are Austria’s leading University of Applied Sciences for Management & Communication and teach the social and methodical skills required to meet the challenges of the future. Therefore, the curricula are continuously adapted to stay at the cutting edge of the discipline. The focus is on digitalization, future communication & advertising.
Particular emphasis is placed on in-depth professional training in the field of sales. For example, our students achieve sales excellence by means of biometric sales coaching, an innovative procedure that enables deeper insights into the course of a conversation by measuring emotions with the help of our Web Analytics Lab.
FH-Prof.in Mag.a Dr.in Sieglinde Martin is the Head of the Marketing & Sales Management Study Programs.
* Parts of the lectures are taught in English language.
Our Study Programs
BA Marketing & Sales
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Sales stands for high-quality. The curriculum is geared towards providing students with comprehensive specialist knowledge in the areas of marketing and sales and developing students’ social skills in just six semesters.
MA Marketing & Sales Management
The Master's program in Marketing & Sales Management is a practice-oriented, part-time degree program. It offers an extensive specialization on strategic tasks for persons with leadership responsibility in marketing and sales.
Employers are placing ever increasing value on international experience and intercultural skills, such as the ability to work in international teams or to deal adequately with cultural differences, over and above a professionally sound education. The Communication Management Study Programs take this development into account and are well established in the international community. With the help of our large international network, we offer our students, for example:
- Insights into international trends through the regular integration of international guest lecturers in our courses.
- A semester abroad at one of our 150 partner universities We have a large selection of Erasmus partners but also bi-lateral agreements and offer support and advice to those students who prefer to go abroad as a “freemover”.
- As an edcom member school we offer various opportunities:
- edcom Graduation Competition: The best bachelor’s and master’s theses of the year are nominated to Inspire! by eaca (European Association of Communications Agencies).
- Ad Venture student competition: In this international competition, students create their own advertising campaigns for a real client.
- International business field projects: On an annual basis, we nominate selected students to participate in an international business field project in cooperation with five other universities.
- We regularly organise Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) projects with our partner universities in various modules.
- And much more.