Our Study Programs
BA Corporate Communication
The Bachelor's program Corporate Communication focuses on integrated communication. All relevant areas of communication (public relations, advertising, marketing, event communication, corporate identity etc.) as well as business management and legal fundamentals are covered.
BA Corporate Communication (English)
The program provides a broad introduction to individual and mass media communication. Further relevant disciplines of communication (public relations, advertising, marketing, event communication, corporate identity, etc.) as well as business and legal principles are taught.
MA Communication Management
We train the communication professionals of the future in our part-time Master's program. Our graduates are in demand where a holistic, strategic view of communication problems and solutions is required rather than pure specialization.
Employers are placing ever increasing value on international experience and intercultural skills, such as the ability to work in international teams or to deal adequately with cultural differences, over and above a professionally sound education. The Communication Management Study Programs take this development into account and are well established in the international community. With the help of our large international network, we offer our students, for example:
- Insights into international trends through the regular integration of international guest lecturers in our courses.
- A semester abroad at one of our 150 partner universities We have a large selection of Erasmus partners but also bi-lateral agreements and offer support and advice to those students who prefer to go abroad as a “freemover”.
- As an edcom member school we offer various opportunities:
- edcom Graduation Competition: The best bachelor’s and master’s theses of the year are nominated to Inspire! by eaca (European Association of Communications Agencies).
- Ad Venture student competition: In this international competition, students create their own advertising campaigns for a real client.
- International business field projects: On an annual basis, we nominate selected students to participate in an international business field project in cooperation with five other universities.
- We regularly organise Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) projects with our partner universities in various modules.
- And much more.
News & Events
FH-Prof.in Mag.a Dr.in Sieglinde Martin
Department of Communication
Head of Communication Management Study Programs
Dr. David Dobrowsky
Mag. Andreas Hess, MBM
Mag.a Gisela Reiter
Kirstie Riedl, BA (hons) MBA
Academic Expert & Lecturer
Head of Program
MA (CE) International Sustainability Communication
Mag.a (FH) Martina Zöbl
Business & Law
Business Field Projects / Internships
Head of Program MSc Retail Management
Dr.in Melanie Dejnega
Dr.in Simone Zwickl
Strategic Communication Management
Dr.in Ines Katrin Spielvogel
Research Skills & Methods
Mag.phil. Dr.phil Marian Adolf