Quality Management at FHWien der WKW
FHWien der WKW sets high standards in terms of quality. A comprehensive quality management system aids FHWien der WKW in the attaining of its goals and takes the requirements of various interest groups into account.
A process of continuous improvement, in conjunction with internal and external evaluations and certifications serve to maintain and further develop quality standards.
External Quality Assurance
AQ Austria Annual Report
As stated in section § 23 paragraph 2 of the University of Applied Sciences Act (FHG), universities of applied sciences have to submit a report on the developments during the preceding reporting period to the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria every year.
Section § 22 of the Act on Quality Assurance in Higher Education (HS-QSG) stipulates that universities must carry out an audit of their quality management systems. An audit should take place every seven years.
FHWien der WKW was one of the first universities of applied sciences in Austria to carry out an audit in accordance with the HS-QSG in 2014.
Accreditation of new degree programs and accreditation of relevant changes to current degree programs
According to section § 19 of the Act on Quality Assurance in Higher Education (HS-QSG), the procedure for the accreditation of new degree programs, as well as the accreditation of relevant changes to current degree programs is to be carried out by the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria.
- Bachelor’s Program “Content Production & Digital Media Management” – Ergebnisbericht (in German), Gutachten (in German)
- Bachelor’s Program “Human Resources Management”, Full-Time – Ergebnisbericht (in German), Gutachten (in German)
- Master’s Program „Executive Management“: From the Academic Year 2018/19 in English
- Bachelor’s Program „Corporate Communication“: From the Academic Year 2018/19 one part-time cohort of “Corporate Communication” in English
- Bachelor’s Program “Digital Business” – Ergebnisbericht (in German), Gutachten (in German), Ergänzungsgutachten (in German)