Why is Clemens Löffler passionate about working as a researcher at FHWien der WKW?
The best thing about my job? The excellent research environment in which I work. I regularly publish research results in renowned journals and present at international conferences.
My research benefits from interdisciplinary collaborations with prestigious universities, research institutions and companies worldwide. This means
- subject-specific conferences and lectures, as well as teaching and practical events,
- a lively transfer of knowledge between researchers and decision-makers in the field and
- regular networking and exchange events for employees.
I mainly do applied research. FHWien der WKW supports me in sharing my findings with society in the form of practical studies, lectures, workshops and coaching.
I can continuously develop myself and work on challenging topics while internal processes are kept as lean as possible.
The three main research areas at FHWien der WKW:
1. Responsibility & Sustainability
2. Digitization and Digital Transformation
3. Strategic Management
Research areas at FHWien der WKW:
At FHWien der WKW, research in the following areas takes account of the three main research areas:
Systematic Research on Professions
What distinguishes TeamLife at FHWien der WKW for researchers?
- You can count on us: We are a reliable and stable employer, even in times of crisis.
- You benefit from flexible working hours & models.
- Continuing education is important to us, you can choose from an annual offering of over 100 courses, trainings and workshops.
- We live an open discussion culture.
- We are a “University and Family”-certified (“hochschuleundfamilie”) University of Applied Sciences, which means that we offer a family-friendly environment. Moreover, we offer 1-2 weeks of childcare in summer.
- Your health is our top priority, live healthy with our health promotion offer (vaccinations, hearing and vision tests, stress prevention, etc.).