Dr.in Heidrun Kopp, MBA MA
Sustainable Finance Management
The Compact Seminar
The compact seminar “ESG & Sustainable Finance” is a short, compact introductory course for ESG and sustainable finance that also serves as a basis for subsequent formats.
- Definitions and regulatory framework
- ESG from the perspective of sustainable investments
- Strategies & instruments for financing climate and environmental protection measures in companies
Type of degree program
Compact Seminar (Executive Program):
6 days (every Thursday afternoon and Friday)
Language of instruction
German (partly in English)
August 31/September 1, September 14/15, September 28/29, 2023
FHWien der WKW, Währinger Gürtel 97, 1180 Vienna
€ 2,900 for the entire program
- Early Bird discount (until 4 weeks before the start of the seminar): 10 %
- Discount for FHWien graduates: 10 %
- Group discount (for 3 or more participants from the same company or organization): 10 %
Here you find an overview of the funding opportunities.
Focus & Qualifications
The focus of the compact seminar is on:
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
- EU Action Plan, EU taxonomy, sustainable management, supply chain law etc.
- Greenwashing, sustainable investments, ESG impact measurement, KPIs and data management etc.
- Overview sustainable financial instruments, climate risks, sustainability reporting, non-financial reporting, sustainable risk management, carbon accounting etc.
Our speakers are experienced experts on the topic of ESG & Sustainable Finance:
- Stefan Sengelin, Ministry of Climate
- Wolfgang Pinner, Raiffeisen Capital Management
- Reinhard Friesenbichler, rfu Unternehmensberatung (VÖNIX)
- Natalie Leutgeb, ClimatePartner
- Georg Grüner, VERBUND AG
- Anne Aubrunner, Innovation Expert FMTG Invest
For whom is the compact seminar suitable?
The training is aimed at both experienced employees and young professionals who are (or will be) involved in ESG & Sustainable Finance in companies and organizations. For management consultants, the know-how acquired will enable them to provide a contemporary addition to their consulting services.
In the future, ESG & Sustainable Finance will be relevant for all industries and sectors.
There are no admission requirements for the compact seminar “ESG & Sustainable Finance”.
Registration is now open. Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A personal information and consultation meeting is optionally available. Please feel free to call us at 0800 40 00 77-01 or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Tax refund:You can fully deduct tuition fees for tax purposes, as long as the continuing education is in your existing or related career field. The tax benefit depends on your total income. This can be up to 43.6% that you get refunded!
More information available at:
Federal Ministry of Finance
Hintere Zollamtsstraße 2b, 1030 Vienna
Tel.: 01/514 33-0
Email contact form at: www.bmf.gv.at/service/allg/feedback/_start.asp
- BFB Training allowance for companies:
Grants in Austria
- Datenbank Weiterbildungsförderung
- Wiener ArbeitnehmerInnen Förderungsfonds
- Weiterbildungsgeld AMS
- Wiener Wirtschaftsförderungsfonds
- Cost savings are possible if the costs are covered by the employer (for more information, see www.bmf.gv.at)