Do you want to apply for a Bachelor’s Program at FHWien der WKW? You must fulfill the following general requirements:
We accept the following as equivalent to the “allgemeine Hochschulreife”:
- Austrian High School diploma (Matura),
- Berufsreifeprüfung (Secondary School Vocational Certificate)
- Studienberechtigungsprüfung für sozial- und wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Studien (University entrance examination for social and business studies) and for the Bachelor’s degree program Digital Business Studienberechtigungsprüfung für sozial- und wirtschaftswissenschaftliche oder technisch-naturwissenschaftliche Studien (University entrance examination for social and business studies or for technical and natural science studies)
- A foreign school-leaving certificate, which is recognized as being equivalent to one of the qualifications described above
- Certificate of completion of a minimum of three years’ study at a recognized domestic or foreign post-secondary education institution
Applicants who do not have an allgemeine Hochschulreife who can prove that they have subject relevant expertise, or who have completed an Austrian BMS and applicants with the German, Dutch or Swiss “Fachhochschulreife” or the Swiss “Berufsmatura” can take the Zusatzprüfung (exams) in the subject areas German I, English II and Mathematics I. If they pass this they can apply to study at FHWien der WKW.
Information about this Zusatzprüfung (exam) and preparatory courses can be found here (in German).