Senior Researcher (m/f/d)
We are expanding our team in the Institute for Business Ethics and Sustainable Strategy (IBES). Become part of it and generate application-oriented and internationally visible research output.
WHAT WE OFFER: DIVERSE
Are you open to new things? We promote innovative thinking and action and see diversity as our particular strength:
- An excellent academic environment and interdisciplinary collaborations with leading national and international companies and educational institutions await you.
- We enable you to regularly publish research results in leading journals and give presentations at relevant international conferences.
- Research and practice belong firmly together: We support you in bringing your research results to the world in the form of practical studies, lectures, organized workshops and coaching sessions, as well as in application-oriented university teaching.
- You can rely on us; we are a reliable and secure employer even in times of crisis.
- Your knowledge is valuable to everyone, which is why we offer a comprehensive professional development program - tailored specifically to the needs of researchers.
- We are a modern and family-friendly employer with a flexible working time model.
YOUR TASKS: ENGAGING
Do you want to help shape the future? Your tasks essentially comprise the following activities:
Strategic and conceptual support in the management of the institute as well as the development and expansion of an additional research topic
Carrying out research projects and publication of the results in recognized academic peer-reviewed journals and transfer journals
Presentation of research results at international conferences and networking within the academic community
Acquisition and implementation of third-party funded projects
Coordination and quality assurance of courses in Business Ethics and Sustainability Management as well as independent delivery of courses and lectures in German and English (comparatively low teaching load)
Supervision of Bachelor’s and Master’s theses
YOUR CONTRIBUTION: MEANINGFUL
For you, working in the education sector is more than just a job? You meet the requirements for this position and thus make a meaningful contribution:
You have a university degree with a doctorate in business administration (or in a related discipline) and have several years of academic experience in at least one of the following fields: change management, corporate and business ethics, strategic sustainability management or strategic management.
You have experience in the implementation and ideally in the successful acquisition of third-party funds.
You have excellent writing and methodological skills, which you have already proven through publications in leading scientific journals and transfer journals.
You have already been able to gain experience in teaching and in the supervision of theses.
- You impress us with your communication skills and initiative. A sense of responsibility as well as enthusiasm and team spirit round off your interesting profile.
Dann werfen Sie hier noch einen Blick hinter die Kulissen der Forschung an der FHWien der WKW.
Bewerben Sie sich und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams!
We are the leading University of Applied Sciences for Management & Communication in Austria. With 10 Bachelor's and 8 Master's degree programs as well as 19 continuing education programs, we align our educational offerings for around 2,800 students with practical applications. We employ around 170 people at our location in Vienna.