Have your 2,5-G proof ready at all times!
One of the following forms of proof is required to enter the campus:
For vaccinated individuals:
- After full immunization (receipt of all recommended doses of the respective vaccine), proof of immunization remains valid for a total of 360 days from the date of the second vaccination (subject to scientific evidence).
- Vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled are valid for a total of 270 days from the date of vaccination, beginning on the 22nd day after vaccination.
- For previously recovered individuals who have previously been vaccinated once, the vaccination is valid for 360 days from the date of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccination is the yellow vaccination card, a vaccination card, and a digital proof or printout of the data from the e-vaccination card.
For tested individuals:
- Negative PCR test: 48 hours from sample collection
For recovered individuals:
- A certificate of recovery for SARS-CoV-2 infection survived in the past 180 days.
- An official certificate of segregation, if issued for a person shown to have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the past 180 days.
- A neutralizing antibody certificate is valid for 90 days.
You are responsible for having and carrying such proof when entering campus.
If possible, use the Green Passport app to provide proof of meeting the 2,5-G requirement. Information can be found in German at: https://www.gesundheit.gv.at/service/gruener-pass/inhalt.
Classes will be held under the following conditions:
1G for lecturers
Only teachers who have already been fully immunized with COVID-19 vaccinations are permitted to teach face-to-face courses. If teachers have not yet received COVID-19 vaccinations or have not received all of them, the course must continue to be held digitally (“Distance Learning”). For teachers who cannot receive COVID-19 vaccinations for medical reasons, we will work out special solutions by mutual agreement.
2,5-G control of students
Students must carry a 2,5-G proof with them when they are in the building and in the courses. The control of the proofs in the lecture halls is carried out by the lecturers. For this purpose, the students present the proof when entering the lecture hall. Please check the proof and confirm attendance by ticking off the student’s name on the attendance list. Please do not write any other information on the list such as a student’s 2,5-G status or medical information.
If students cannot prove 2,5-G status, expel them from the course.
We request that you send a scan or photos of the attendance list for the course to the e-mail address email@example.com, updated daily.
Wear a FFP2 mask!
Please wear a FFP2 mask when entering the campus and while at the FHWien der WKW campus. This applies in particular to the toilets, the cloakroom areas and the lifts. Wearing a FFP2 mask prevents other people from being infected by droplet infections when coughing, sneezing and speaking.
You and the students do not have to wear a FFP2 mask in the lecture hall. However, it is recommended for group work.
Wash your hands several times a day!
Immediately after entering the building please wash your hands or, if not possible, disinfect them. Also during your stay in the building, please make sure to clean your hands regularly with water and soap or disinfectant.
Attention: The soaps in the toilets at FHWien der WKW contain disinfectant. Therefore, please moisturize your hands regularly to prevent skin damage.
Keep a distance!
Always keep a safety distance between yourself and other persons. Avoid close contact such as shaking hands or hugs.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
Hands can absorb viruses and transmit them through mucous membranes in the face.
Maintain respiratory hygiene!
Cough or sneeze into a paper handkerchief and dispose of it immediately. If no handkerchief is available, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow.
If you suspect a Covid-19 infection
If you feel ill, please stay at home and call the emergency number +43 1450 if necessary. Please note, this number is unable to deal with calls in any language other than German, therefore we recommend that you find someone who speaks German to help you with the telephone call.
|If you are already on site at FHWien der WKW and show symptoms such as fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, possibly also sore throat, diarrhea or loss of smell and taste as well as vomiting, break off the course immediately, go home and call the emergency number +43 1450. We can provide you with an FFP2 protective mask and disinfectant for the way home. Please inform Service Point via telephone (or after 7 pm and on Saturdays the receptionists from WIFI).
Please inform the responsible Head of Study Program about the cancellation of the course and write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the case occurs with students, students are required to contact you as the lecturer of the course/examination. Please inform Service Point (or the receptionists from WIFI). Service Point will then deposit the protective mask and disinfectant for them to pick up in front of the Service Point premises on the ground floor. After 7 pm and on Saturdays the receptionists from WIFI will hand them out.
Please do not come to the campus for as long as you feel ill or show symptoms, or for as long as you are considered a Covid-19 suspected or confirmed case. In any case, please inform your Academic Coordinator(s) as soon as possible to clarify which class dates are affected by your absence and whether an online version, a substitution or a postponement is possible/necessary.
If you are a confirmed Covid-19 case please send information in German or English to email@example.com urgently. Please write to us from your FHWien e-mail address in order to enable clear identification.
Please note the following information when planning your course:
- Until revoked, the following study and examination regulations, which are published on the website, continue to apply. Please always refer to the latest version of the special regulations.
- Through our online and offline communication channels (website, newsletter/e-mail, Moodle, information sheets and info slides) we will keep you informed about the current Covid-19 hygiene and conduct rules at the FHWien campus.
- If you are planning an excursion or exercise in a special setting (e.g. TV studio) as part of your course, please contact your Academic Coordinator immediately to discuss the rules of hygiene and conduct for this setting. Excursions are possible and require a written prevention concept in advance, which will be prepared in cooperation between the lecturer and the Academic Coordinator.
- Students who require a different examination method because they belong to a Covid-19 risk group should contact our Gender & Diversity Officer MMag. Birgit Lang in good time before the examination: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following information when conducting the course:
- Please keep your contact details in FHWienOnline up to date so that we can reach you quickly in case of an emergency.
- The lecturer’s table (media table) is not automatically cleaned during the change of lecturers. Please use the disinfectants provided to clean the table you use after your course. We also recommend cleaning before you use it.
- We ask you to open the classrooms 15 minutes before the start of the lectures to prevent the formation of crowds in front of the doors.
- We urge you to ventilate the classroom every 30 to 60 minutes in order to comply with the requirements of the hygiene and conduct regulations and to reduce the spread of aerosols in the classroom.
- Apart from courses, examinations and meals in the catering area, students are not permitted to stay at the FHWien campus at the moment, so please allow students to eat and drink at their seat in the classroom during the breaks in the courses.
- The catering area is open. Please observe the rules of hygiene and conduct applicable there.
In case of representation
If you are not conducting a course/examination yourself but are represented by a third party, please inform your representative of this information in good time before your appointment and ensure that he or she is familiar with these rules of hygiene and conduct.
Data processing in connection with Covid-19
FHWien der WKW strives to ensure the protection of the health of all students, lecturers and employees. This includes responding appropriately to the pandemic spread of the notifiable disease COVID-19, which is particularly useful for prevention purposes. In addition, the contact persons of a COVID-19 suspected or confirmed case have an interest in rapid information. In case of suspicion or confirmation of COVID-19, FHWien der WKW is obliged to report and inform the health authority according to the Epidemiegesetz (Epidemic Law). Data processing is carried out on the basis of a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 (1)(c) of GDPR (Epidemiegesetz) or on the basis of our legitimate interest in fulfilling our duties of care, protection and diligence towards our staff, students and lecturers in accordance with Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR or on the basis of the legitimate interest of contact persons in protecting their health and in being informed quickly in accordance with Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR. Insofar as health data are processed, this is done on the basis of Article 9 (2)(i) of GDPR. If data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, you can object to the processing of data by stating your reasons in accordance with Article 21 of GDPR.
Personal data (in particular names and contact details) of lecturers and the assignment to a specific course/examination are known from the underlying teaching relationship. Therefore, this data does not have to be collected separately. Any further processing of personal data for another purpose – in the context of COVID-19 prevention as described above – is permitted in accordance with Article 6 (4) of GDPR. In addition, we collect and process the data that you send us in the context of a report to email@example.com.
Should you make use of your right of representation, we request, for the purpose of COVID-19-prevention as described above, the name and contact details of your representation as well as the course/examination concerned (title, date) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information provided there will be deleted 28 days after the course/examination date. By providing such personal data, you confirm that you too have a justification for this information or transmission in accordance with Article 6 of GDPR and that your representative has been made aware of the data protection information required at FHWien der WKW.
In addition, we refer you to our data protection declaration »External Teaching Staff« and »General Information on Data Protection« on our website: