Let’s polish up your CV!
At the CV Check you will get advice on how you can optimise your CV. It couldn’t be easier: Simply send your CV to email@example.com between 21 and 25 June 2021.
Within 5 days, you will receive individual feedback from StepStone career experts by e-mail. Registration is not necessary. (Your data will not be saved or passed on!)
StepStone is Europe’s largest online job platform. Top national and international companies search for new employees on StepStone. And candidates can find the right job – whether entry-level job, management position or internship. All year round, job seekers can find the right job that really suits them from over 6000 jobs on stepstone.at. StepStone also regularly publishes job search tips and various studies on corporate culture, salaries and modern working environments.
Tips for your CV:
The curriculum vitae (CV) is the heart of your application – and for most recruiters the most important element. A good CV must be clearly structured and concise – on no more than 1 to 2 pages.
- Focus on qualifications and career history.
- Use a legible font (and size) – classic and serious or modern, depending on the industry. Layout and design should match the job you are applying for.
- Make sure the language is correct: grammatical or typing errors will quickly get you sidelined.
- Make the CV even more attractive by adapting it exactly to the job advertised.
- A short profile with the most important qualifications provides a quick overview.