Service Point – your first point of contact
The Service Point is the first point of contact for all students, staff, visitors and other interested parties.
It is the first point of contact for:
- Issuing and renewing campus cards
- Issuing confirmation of attendance for students visiting open house etc.
- Receiving and passing on to staff or students written documents, exams, sick notes etc.
- Lost & Found
- Managing the distribution of classrooms
- Coat and bag room locker keys
- Discount cards for the underground garages
Monday – Friday: Until further notice, collections are only possible by appointment.
You can reach us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org und by phone.
Applications can be dropped in the designated mailbox.
Please note that wearing a FFP2 face mask is mandatory when entering the building!
The Service Point is closed on public holidays.
Tel.: +43 (1) 476 77-5744
Fax: +43 (1) 476 77-5745